My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Projects

Meet Chia. It's surprising how much fun you can have with some dirt, grass seeds, and nylons.
I would not recommend this project; at least not on your front porch, anyway. Before we left Idaho, Adam and his cousins had made "pancake batter" together. He was bored one day and wanted to re-create the fun. This batter consists of just flour and water, but makes one great mess!




No, this is not an unused fireplace made into a less-than-attractive place for blankets. Nope. This is our elevator that Adam uses daily. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

So fun to catch up on all your "doings" in your new home! The kids all look great. We miss you!

Karin said...

So sorry 'bout the pancakes. yikes.
And I kinda cried when I saw the sidebar pix of baby Sadie and Jack.DARLING! I miss them. awwww.