Adam still loves kindergarten, which makes me very happy. He (along with the rest of the fam) was pretty sick a week or two ago and had to stay home for a few days. During this time off of school we had to play school. Complete w/the whole memorized morning routine and everything. He even drew pictures of things that are on his classroom walls so we could put them up around the house. My only problem lately (which I just heard about this morning) is that he has apparently been kissing some girlfriend at school. I heard about this from a certain girl's mother. Yikes! I don't know if this was on the lips, cheek, hand, or what, but I think we'll be having a little chat when he gets home from school today...
These pix are from his classroom "apple party" last month. They had a bunch of songs prepared with the little program, complete with apple juice, apple decorations, and caramel apples. He was so excited about this and so proud of if all.
Dad was even able to catch the end of it
2 comments:
A little ladies man on your hands huh!? Hahaha! Glad he loves school so much! I would too if I was getting that much "action"! ;)
Apple day looks like great fun for all! Has Adam already forgot his girlfriend from Mountain Home?!
Post a Comment