Sometimes these random, spur-of-the-moment pictures end up being my favorites!
Bathtime...
Walking to Adam's school for a little practice on the bike and playing at the park...
Yeah, too bad his head's too big and no sunglasses fit either of my babies at this point. Can you see how those are bowing? They're not even resting on his face. Ha!
He's a lean, mean, bike-riding-with-no-training-wheels machine!
So, I made a dress for Sadie, which she wore once to church. I needed to make a few adjustments and it never happened and now she's too big for it! This is one of those talents that I'd love to improve but I just never take (or have) the time to do it. One of these days...
Where's Waldo, er, Adam?
All the pictures got mixed up in this post somehow. And I'm too lazy to fix it. They're all fun and random anyway, so there you go.
"I see you!"




















No comments:
Post a Comment