My latest favorite quote...
"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
What the heck we've been up to
I've been slightly glued to my (new:) macbook for the past few days, transferring and updating pictures and figuring out the whole mac thing. Once I got all my pix (somewhat) together, I decided that it was about time to finally update this stinkin' blog! So this is literally my 39th blog post in the last few days, covering our last 8 months! Big events here, folks. We're talking vacations, major birthday milestones, graduations, reunions and and random fun pix. But I cheated and edited the dates to show when they actually occurred and not when I finally got around to posting about them. So, if there are any readers of this blog left out there, please feel free to check out our last 8 months if you find yourself so bored... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I can't promise I read every word, but I perused it all, and I LOVED it! I totally didn't know you guys went to Hawaii. So fun! And looks like you have an awesome place and stay VERY busy! Love you all!
Wow! When you catch up, you REALLY catch up! It was so fun reliving the last 8 months with you. You guys really packed a lot in. LOVED all the pictures! We'll have to get up there and see all the Leavitts in Washington one of these days. Love and miss you all and happy birthday again to all the kiddos!
Post a Comment