My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Boo! From our ghosts to yours...

Carving pumpkins with Floyd, the Kindergarten class frog

Jack, Sadie, and I joined Adam's classroom for their Halloween festivities

Monkey Sadie, complete with a bow of course;)

Tiger Jack-Jack

Somehow I completely missed taking any pictures at our ward's trunk-or-treat. But we all had a blast! Hot dogs, chili, and of course more treats than necessary. Adam was stoked to get a full-sized candy bar and thought he was pretty cool stuff eating a "whole candy bar". I went as some kind of witch, and Guy was a Russian (nice to use those warm clothes sitting around from his mission:). This pic is our not-so-little Iron Man, completely exhausted and warming up by the fire afterwards.

Aw, I love my kiddos!!

1 comment:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Love the kids costumes! And I'm impressed you got such good footprints for your cute little ghost picture! That's not easy to do!