My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2 Disneyland

Day 2: Disneyland again, of course!

Adam's first (of many!) Space Mountain experience


You know those little rockets that go in a circle and up and down? Yeah, we thought it'd be a fun idea for all three of us to squish inside one. Note: just because you can, doesn't mean you should. It was a *tight* squeeze, but still fun:)

Oh man, I love this picture! This is Grace, one of Adam's very best friends from Milwaukee. They also happened to be visiting Disneyland w/their family from Utah. If you know the family, it really wasn't much of a coincidence. They come here so often that they might as well be So Cal residents. Back to the kiddos, ...I can't believe how much they've both grown! We LOVE these guys and must marry into this family somehow, and I think Grace and Adam are a pretty good match so far;)

Scott really loved this ride, as you can tell from his expression

I was so excited for Adam (and/or Logan or Allen) to be chosen to do the Jedi training. Unfortunately, Adam let the forces of heat and impatience beat my desire for some cute Jedi pix. Oh well, here's a picture of the waiting anyway.





The kids were so excited for the Nemo ride! We got to go into a real-life submarine... sort of.





Aw, I love this little guy. Check out those eyelashes!

We got to enjoy a break from the heat and walking in this Playhouse Disney show. A little young for the kiddos, but still fun.


Allen, Adam, and Emma 

Adam thought this area of California Adventure--the giant mural--was so cool...

On the Mickey Mouse ferris wheel

Bug's Life bumper cars

Emma

Logan and Laura
 


Of course we couldn't let 24 hours in California pass without a visit to Balboa Island! I've raved about the chocolate-dipped frozen bananas before so, for now, I'll just say: YUM.

Every trip to Balboa Island we get a pic of Adam sitting or standing in this little window of a church next to the frozen bananas. He wasn't excited about it this time (as may be evident), but he eventually cooperated;)

Tuckered out!

No comments: