My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Misc summer fun

We had some old peanut butter and a couple hundred pinecones hanging around the property, so we put two and two together and decided to make some pinecone bird feeders with our friends! Wow. Messy project!


This is just funny. I love the expression on Jack's face. ...And his belly.

Like I've said, we love our Yo Gabba Gabba! Aw, cozy with Brobee. 

These pix got mixed up again, but these are from Adam's golf lessons. Jack and Sadie and I had fun hanging around while Adam perfected his put ;)


Again, just funny to me. Sadie climbed herself up onto those baskets, then got so frustrated and sad when she couldn't get down. Ha!


Swimming with friends! So refreshing.

There are two LDS stakes in this area and they combined forces weeks ago to create a bi-stake 5k fun run. It was fun! I quickly learned that I do not enjoy running on grass for that long, but it made for a fun morning. Adam even ran the primary race. Good times. There he is below, fourth from the left.

Golf lessons with his friend, Harshitha 

Check out that swing!:)

No comments: