As Adam's kindergarten year started coming to a close, I tried taking a few more pictures. Here he is with his good friend Sean, as we picked him up from school one day.
cute buds:)
As parents, we're allowed to join our kids for lunch. Guy had gone a couple of times when he got done early for lunch, but I had a harder time taking the opportunity because it happened to fall right during Jack and Sadie's nap time. About a week before school let out, though, I bugged a friend of mine who was willing to take Jack and Sadie so I could have some 1-on-1 (plus a billion other kindergarteners) with my little buddy during his lunch time. I traded for her son, who will be in kindergarten next year. He had a blast with the "big kids" too!
Me, Tommy, and Adam
Sean, Laila, Jasmine, and Nohelia
At first I was taking a picture of Adam and one or two friends, but as soon as I pulled out the camera it was like a giant magnet! A bunch of other kids from the class came over and wanted to be in the pic too. I love how they're all such great friends!
Adam's teacher put on this really cute graduation program. She held it in the library, and then showed a little movie of pictures she'd taken throughout the year. The kids loved seeing themselves up on the screen and would shout out each other's names every time. It was cute.
The little guys were thrilled to be there ;)
Here he is with the amazing Mrs. Brennan!
After graduation we took him out to lunch (hence the balloons). This seriously never happens... he must've been pretty exhausted from all the celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment