I just did a super quick catch up of your blog. I love seeing you with three kids! Jack and Sadie are adorable and Adam is so tall! In one picture he looks like he is almost as tall as you! And, I'm jealous of your Hawaii vacation. My parents just got back from Hawaii and said they were so sad to leave. Glad you enjoyed it!
4 comments:
kristin, i love the pictures! i especially love the header photo of sadie sitting on top of adam!
love 'em too! Can't figure out where the one of Adam was taken...
I love all you guys, too; such cute photos! Wish you weren't so far away.
I just did a super quick catch up of your blog. I love seeing you with three kids! Jack and Sadie are adorable and Adam is so tall! In one picture he looks like he is almost as tall as you! And, I'm jealous of your Hawaii vacation. My parents just got back from Hawaii and said they were so sad to leave. Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment