My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crowded

Jack and Sadie are 6 months old now, and that means bath time is getting a little more crowded these days! And we love it...

 This pic was before bathtime.  I was going to take some after, but they were both a little too hungry and tired to comply.

Had to include this pic 'cuz it just shows what they're up to these days. Last week, Jack realized he could grab his feet so he does it all the time now. He also found his "D" sound and we love hearing him practice all the time, "nnndadadadadada...".  Sadie (and Jack, for that matter) always has her fingers in her mouth and still slobbers all over. They're both rolling all over the place lately too... guess I'd better start vacuuming more. We love our happy babies!

We just happened to go to the doctor today, so here are their 6-month stats for the record:

HEIGHT
Jack: 26.25" (50%)
Sadie: 25.5" (50%)

WEIGHT
Jack: 21lb 1oz (90%)
Sadie: 17lb 14oz (90%)

HEAD CIRCUMFRENCE
Jack: 46cm (90%)
Sadie: 46.5cm (Off the charts! Sorry, girl:)

10 comments:

Beth said...

Great pictures; what a couple of cuties!

Alicia said...

Oh- I want to squeeze them right now!!

Tim and Sara said...

They are so cute, Kristin! I'm so glad they are doing well.

Mesia said...

These are cute pictures, Kristin! I love it! I cannot get over how big Jack is...

Katie said...

They could not possibly be any cuter! Makes me baby hungry...
Thanks for sharing all the rolls!

Becky Lewis said...

xoxoxoxo

The Leakes said...

Love, love, love all the pictures! They sure are cute, and SO chubby! I'm glad they are both doing so well!

RaQuelle Willey said...

fun to catch up on your blog, your kids are just darling. Can't wait to meet the twins someday!

Katie Irion said...

Man, these two are just too cute. You know how much I love a chubby baby! Just wish I could hold them. I am sure you are always busy Kristin!
Darling!

Scott and Megan said...

oh my good gosh, Kristin these two fatties are hilarious! I can't believe they are alreay 6 months! Look at those guys! Still miraculous and wonderful to me! So, so adorable!