My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

We invited ourselves down to celebrate Guy's birthday with some apple picking and trifle eating with family! They kinda go hand-in-hand, right?


Somehow we don't have any pictures from his actual birth-day ...but I guess that happens when you have a 13-hour work day and we just get to celebrate for 30 minutes between shifts. ;)
Happy Birthday, Guy! I know it's super-cheesy to express your love to someone via blog, but oh well. Guy is the best husband I could ask for. Not only because he's everything I've ever wanted in a spouse, but also because he's everything I never knew I could have... all in one package. He's thoughtful, fun, a great example in so many ways, selfless, obedient (in reference to the gospel, not me;), loving, respectful, humble, and the best daddy three kiddos could ask for. I love you, babe.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Happy birthday, little bro! Hope you got the card. Loved the pictures and glad you have family close enough to party with. I totally agree with everything you said, Kristin, and Guy's just as fortunate in finding you. Hope to see you all soon!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Glad you got some celebrating in despite a 13 hour shift! Happy Birthday Guy!

Karisa and John said...

Guy looks like he's about to sneeze all over that delicious trifle!