What trip to Seattle is complete without a visit to Pike's Market? Man, I love this place.
The crowded-ness...
The honesty...
Fun atmosphere... (This guy was jammin' to hit after hit)
I didn't recognize this guy's songs, but it was pretty amazing
I love my family:)
Decending the staircase to...
the famous...
...GUM wall! Yes, chewed up gum from all sorts of gross, random mouths. What a great tourist attraction! Probably the germ-iest one I've ever seen. If you care to check out the background, read here. The kids, of course, thought it was the best part of the day.
6 comments:
Oh, Kristin, I LOVE all these posts!!! I live your family, your fun vacation, and your pictures (even if they ARE Jeff's...). I love your chubby babies, and Adam is seriously beautiful!
Wow! Looks like a seriously fun Thanksgiving! I'd never heard of the gum wall...I just might have to add that one to the bucket list! ;) I particularly love that last picture of you and Guy! Love you guys!!
All these posts and pictures are fantastic. Seriously.
Sadly, I have never been to the gum wall. Next time. :)
Your house there looks amazing. For real. I love the Northwest.
Your mom is beautiful.
I can't believe you guys got a picture of Curt Cobain.
Yay! Thanks for the post- I have been watching:) Love the cool gross gum wall. Maybe I'll start one in Rhinelander:)ha ha
Guy looks so tough in all those pictures-- maybe it is because he is as excited as Andy to get his picture taken.
Looks like a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving; thanks for sharing the fun! Love you guys.
That gum wall is gross + somehow really cool! Looks like you're really doing fabulous. How's your new exercise instructor job going? Who watches Sadie and Jack while you're gone?
Post a Comment