My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just some more pix

Seriously? I mean, really. I snapped several pix of these two here and this one happened to have the best smiles for both of them (might look familiar if you check out their individual pix to the right). I may be a little biased, but seriously, aren't they just too (pardon the pun) stinkin' cute?!

This one says it all. They wore these onsies on Adam's bday too... though Jack was busting out of it at the seams! Love Sadie's worried little face. :)

Oh man, how could you ever say "no" to this little face? She's got the look down to a science already. ;)


Goofy Adam playing around w/Dad's sweatshirt...just looked really funny for some reason.



Quite the pose, eh? He actually snapped this one himself... loves playing around w/the camera timer.

Yep... another one of Adam's self-portraits. He takes so many of these, I thought I'd document at least one or two of 'em.


We like taking Sunday walks down to the neighborhood park... this time of day we got some great light and colors!


1 comment:

Beth said...

More fun photos - give all those growing kiddos hugs from us!