My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas

 Man, this boy and his face painting. He still requests it as, "Mom, can I paint face?" I choose not to correct him on it yet. Gotta hold on to some of those cute, little kid-isms, right? It's the same reason why I still don't correct him when he says "incep" instead of "except". I'm not ready for this boy to be as grown up as he already is.

 More fun at the elementary school! This time all 4 kindergarten classes were in the cafeteria decorating gingerbread houses (Which, for the record, I helped assemble w/some other well-meaning moms. They turned out kinda ugly... good thing the kids didn't care/notice)

Pretty, pretty Sadie-bug

 The boys! Good thing Guy's there to oversee the progress...

 For some reason Sadie and Jack didn't get as much use out of this jumper as Adam did. We did get a good snooze or two out of it, though, as Sadie's showing us. Love that crazy hair!

 Jack used to frequently fall asleep on Guy's lap like this. Man, when he's out... he's OUT!


 What kid doesn't love olives?! I mean, not necessarily to eat (yuck). But to do exactly this.

 They still do it occasionally, but they used to always spit (especially Sadie, though it's Jack here in the pic) when I was trying to get them used to eating from the spoon. Some of these pix are pretty low-quality, especially when taken indoors. Oh well, what do ya do what it's the camera on your phone that's the most convenient? Still a cute kiddo!

And THIS is why we don't let babies play with markers! Even with the lids on, they still manage to destroy their clothes... and themselves. (Sadie looks so different from this pic now... her hair has grown in a ton. I guess I'll actually have to post a current picture at some point;)

Again with the markers! Well, at least he can't do much with it in his sleep (or so I think).

No comments: