My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The last few

Just when I think I'm done with Christmas pictures, I find a few more...

Adam got James this cool Lego Star Wars shirt for Christmas... and Santa happened to get him the same one!

Anna and Adam being goofy with Sadie's bows:)

This pic is just funny to me. Cousin Joseph is about 10 months older; check him out making faces at Sadie, trying to get in her face!

Aw, I miss our friends! Good friends from Milwaukee Anna and Tim happened to be in the area and were kind enough to stop by my parents' house and say hello. Too bad Guy was back in WA, but it was SO good to see them!

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

Karin..those twins are stinkin' adorable (I also love adam) I just can't believe how chubby they both are and I just can't help but smile when I see them! What a riot...Joseph thinking he's SO much older and "babysitting" Sadie!

Karin said...

These pix are great! And yeah- funny that Jov is totally trying to bug Sadie. Be forewarned for when you come visit next... Anna will appreciate the break, and you know she'll stand up for her little Sadie.

Anna said...

Your babies are so cute! I am glad we finally got to meet them! We miss you!