I am really bad at taking (or not taking, as the case may be) pictures lately. I tried hard at the beginning of our Utah trip to get a bunch, so there are obviously more of certain families than of others. But I love everyone the same! I just get forgetful or lazy about the camera sometimes. Here are some fun shots that I was able to capture...
Little Mavrick with Jack and Sadie, teaching them a thing or two:)
Tossing the football around w/the boys
What's up with the arms, guys? They must be related...
Aunt Ruth, lovin' on Sadie
Corinn, Kayla, Grandma, and Ruth... so much attention on those babies
Adam would only pose for this picture...
...if I let him do this one as well. Such a little boy!
Tacy and Corinn with Sadie... some girl time!
Ho Ho Ho!
Seriously, I wish this girl would show a little emotion once in a while... ;)
Kayla and Ryan
What's a visit to this fun house without a visit to the barn? Uncle Dennis invited us out to help milk "Gritsy", the family goat.
Adam would only "help" after much encouraging. There was a bit of a learning curve to this milking, though, on my part... sorry again, Gritsy!
No comments:
Post a Comment