Somehow I missed a few great pictures from Thanksgiving time! I guess that happens when you let months lapse between blogging. :) So here they are...
 |
| Adam (middle row, center... with a giant blue arrow pointing at him:) has the greatest teacher and they continue to have mini programs around each holiday. They had some pretty cute songs... he loves it and so do we! |
 |
| We were so lucky to have Grandmama come a little early and hang out before heading to Seattle with the rest of the family. She even got to make it to the kindergarten Thanksgiving feast! Adam was so proud to show her around his classroom, friends, teacher, etc. |
 |
| Waiting around before we walked down to Pike's Market got a little tiring... good thing Uncle Rob is cozy!:) |
 |
| Jack got pretty sleepy too. I love this face! |
 |
| I think his head might be bigger than Aunt Karin's! ;) |
Jack's ready for the feast!
2 babies at a time?! No easy task, especially these "healthy" ones. Good thing Uncle Jeff could handle it;)
1 comment:
Hmmm! Love those Thanksgiving leftovers (especially the photo kind!)
Post a Comment