Kindergarten Mother's Day program! Adam's teacher had all the kids wear their "Sunday best" and they sang some really cute songs, gave us massages (!), and shared some special treats and crafts they'd made. Over the top! It was fun:)
One of Adam's good buds, Sean
Here he is with another good "friend", Leah:)
Swimming lessons! While signing up Adam for swim lessons at the local YMCA, I thought I'd sign up Jack and Sadie for the parent/tot class just before. At the time, it sounded like a great idea to just make a whole evening out of it. Looking back, I don't think I'd do it again. Especially because getting Guy to come with me was a bit like pulling teeth. (Not really, but he wasn't exactly excited about the idea of doing this on a regular basis;)
Here's just a little glimpse of what we occasionally find around our house. Little surprises like these dried-up lizards in the basement! We also found half of an old, bloody tooth in Jack and Sadie's room. And torn up underwear out in the yard. Character, I tell ya! Ah, we love renting.






No comments:
Post a Comment