Well, the title of this post would've come across much cuter if it had been posted around, say, December, but what do ya do at this point? These are just a bunch of cute pix we took around the house as we got ready for Christmas. (Truth be told, this was the only night's effort we actually put into it. The rest of the season the decorations sat, mostly still in boxes, near the tree and occasionally got moved when Adam felt in the mood to "decorate" a little. This says a little about my Christmas card efforts too... sorry if you didn't get yours... it's probably still in a box here as well. Plus, I may or may not still have a trick-or-treat pumpkin pail in the far corner of my great room. Arrgghh.) Anyway, on to the pictures!
I think this one turned out best of all 3 kids. Jack, who is usually pretty easy to get a smile out of, was so tired and just not in the mood for pictures. Poor kid just looks annoyed! But what a handsome big brother! He's getting way too grown up. And that giant Sadie smile! Love that pretty girl. Oh well, 2 smiles outta 3 ain't too bad.;)
Wait, a smile from both Jack and Sadie? Oh... big brother was behind the camera soliciting those smiles:)
This little girl has a million funny faces. She is just so animated and has so much personality. That's why I LOVE this next picture...
HA! I just can't surpress a laugh whenever I see this pic! Awesome.
Aw, there's the smile that we know and love! What a sweet boy.
Just goofin' around.
I can't get enough of these three, especially when we all play together. Adam is such a great big brother and is getting more involved as time goes by. He is so kind and patient with them, it's amazing. We couldn't be more grateful.
Adam insisted on taking a picture of the rest of us. Yes, Guy's eyes are closed. But what am I supposed to do when that happens like every other picture?!
Is it bedtime yet?
2 comments:
SO great to see some catch-up posts! I laughed out loud at that one of Sadie- even before I read your commentary.
Don't post current ones though. That will make me sad that I'm missing watching them grow up. This is how I remember the babies. No crawling or walking photos allowed.
We got to get together.
LOVE all the fun photos; even if you weren't taking any by the time you saw us :) Sadie did totally crack me up; maybe she's going to be an actress.
Post a Comment