That's right, my mom turned 60 years old this summer and we planned quite the celebration for her! July 2nd was a busy day. It was my birthday, my mom's somewhat-surprise birthday party, my oldest nephew's baptism, and my youngest niece's baby blessing. What a day! I'm so glad we were able to make it down to Utah for such a fun weekend. Guy flew home on the 4th, but the kids and I were able to mooch off my parents for a couple of weeks until Guy came back for his side of the family's reunion. A great vacation that I'll try to document as much as I can...
Somehow I took ZERO pictures at the Sound of Music-themed 60th birthday party, so I've been waiting for a certain sister of mine to post hers so I can steal them (hint hint). But here's the guest of honor holding little Abby: (And this is a rare photo, folks. She's pretty good at dodging the camera)
Adam took these pictures, actually. We have fun driving around with all the windows down:)
Family bowling time!
BYU's Bean Museum. I never went to this place when I lived here, but now that I live out of state and have kids of my own, we've been here several times. Definitely helps that it's FREE! And the kids love exploring all the "stuffed" animals.
Just playin' at home...
I love this little girl and her animated faces (...and messy shirts). She's a keeper!
Jack's really trying to get this remote-thing figured out...
My sister and her husband brought down their "toys"... which we had a lot of fun sharing! Here's Papa and Jack on their itty bitty ATV
I got a turn with the kids too:)
No comments:
Post a Comment