Lagoon day was awesome! Adam loves pushing the limits and going on the big roller coasters. He'll try anything once! (Though, not all of them more than once;) We had a blast.
Jack and Sadie joined us in the morning, and then they went down for a nap at a nearby in-law's house and we shared a babysitter for our babies! We had the rest of our afternoon/evening baby-free. It was a genius idea, Tracy. We should do that more often. (Don't think I'm a horrible and ungrateful mom. In my defense, they would've really hated being there all day, stuck in a stroller. That's what I keep telling myself.)
As much as she didn't want to, cute Sue joined me for the skycoaster. I love those things! It's great to take a break but still be on a "ride" and getting a view of the park from a whole new angle. Plus, it happened to bring us right to our next destination...
(Adam and his buddy, Daddy)
...Wicked! This is a new one since we've been to lagoon last. It takes off like a bullet and goes straight up, then takes you straight down. This one was a lot of fun. Wish I'd gone on it more than once. After I left the park to go get Jack and Sadie, though, Adam and Guy went on it like 6 more times together:)
Adam and cousin Emily
Guy, Emily, Adam and I went on the pirate ship together. This was a fun one to watch their reactions;)
I got back to Doug and Tracy's place, only to find Doug feeding the kiddos dinner. Can you tell the watermelon and oreos were a hit?! Thanks again Doug!










No comments:
Post a Comment