My latest favorite quote...

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Reunion, day 3: Provo River and birthday party!

I thought the Provo River was such a great idea. I'd lived in Utah for years but never been on it. So half of the crew took rafts on the river, while the other half did the aquarium (lucky for us, there were some aunts and cousins who wanted a little extra Jack and Sadie time, so they got to visit the aquarium with them. Thanks again everyone!:) The run down the river was actually very mild and the babies would've been fine on it, but I guess better safe than sorry.

Adam, Nate, and Sarah getting in a little extra water time after the rafting experience (I didn't get any "before" pictures, unfortunately)

Hannah and Max

Aunt Ruth and Uncle Dennis... some of our competitors in the race down the river! Personally, I think they were the most coordinated of the crew when it came to steering;)

Ammon with Aunt Ruthie

One more raft made it to shore, well done!

The whole lot of us... we survived!



After everyone cleaned up a bit from the morning activities, we met at Doug and Tracy's for the annual "birthday party"... Yep, 77 of us made up that reunion! Crazy! This cake was curtesy of Ruth. Delish.

Laura did an amazing job on the kids cake too!

F-u-n hanging out in the backyard

Katie, Hannah, and Aimee: s'more time!

Adam definitely got his fill

The mosquitos got a little too friendly so we packed it inside to watch a movie

Thanks everyone for an amazing reunion. Fun times and great memories!!

No comments: