This girl really knows how to make us smile!
Seriously, Jack? I can't get enough of those smiling eyes:)
This little man is the best big brother I could ask for, seriously. He's getting way too grown-up and I love him so much.
What is it with kids and water?! It's just fascinating!
One of our last nights down in Utah County, we called up Rob and Jenesse again and took a pizza picnic up the canyon with Mamaw and Papa. Afterwards, we went mini golfing with some coupons my mom had. More fun times!
Mamaw and Jack Jack. I think we chose a picnic spot a little too close to the river, though. Having a toddler again reminds me of all those little dangers. He nearly went for a swim that night!
At 15 months, Sadie finally decided to start walking!
Jack was all over the place. He wanted to golf too! It was pretty cute.













No comments:
Post a Comment